Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rae-anne

Rae-anne is growing up so quickly that I find myself barely catching up with enough developmental shots of her. So before I let time slipped pass so quickly, here are some of her pictures taken when she's between 3-4 months old.


Loved her grin!


Body hugging romper!


These are my favorite gals!!


One eyed grin; too cute! :)


One day, she decided to stick out her little tongue!


My little darling! Reminds me of the days when Rachel was a baby and we were residing in the Holy Land!


Soundly asleep.


Check out this "kiow-kar" sleeping pose!


My bunny girl; taken on Christmas Eve!


I love to be bathed by Mummy!


Tummy time!


Comfy in my maclaren.


Safe in daddy's arms


With mummy dearest! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment