Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Rachel

My little lamb turns 5 today! :)
We brought her to explorerkids at AMK Hub. It's an indoor playground which is fast gaining popularity amongst the parents and kids in Singapore. Many more new outlets have opened after GoGoBambini, Fidgets, Polliwogs etc. I think the indoor feature is a plus point for the almost certain daily afternoon showers here in sg and an air-conditioned playground is
a pull factor for a humid climate.

My little girl is growing up fast! She is an independent and cheeky girl, highly sensitive in nature and still demands alot of attention from us. She loves to draw and color; enjoys doing art and craft with me; likes to climb around the fitness corner and swing herself like a monkey on the bar. She loves to sit on the swing at the playground and thankfully there's one at the nearby Vista Park playground.
She likes Princess Ariel at the moment and dislikes anything to do with Hello Kitty.

I got her a Sylvianian Family playset this year. Daddy bought her a blue dolphin soft toy. Godma bought her a puppy hospital playhouse; Grandma got her a princess collection storybook; 外婆 got her a princess Ariel doll; 外公 got her a doggie piggybank and 阿姨舅舅 got her a hello kitty castle and toy dog cage. She was thrilled to open the many birthday presents.
I ordered a princess cake and cupcakes from Sweetest Moments. The cake turned out to be pretty disappointing (didn't look great and tasted awful) but Rachel liked it anyway. Kids are easy to please.

I really hope that she had an enjoyable birthday! Being the eldest among my 3 children, she in-evidently took on the 大姐大 role. Following the birth of Rae-anne, I cant spend as much time with her as before. Very often, she's left to do her own coloring and drawing by herself. We are also more firm and stern with her in hope that she will be a good role model to her siblings.

My birthday prayer for Rachel
I thank the Lord for you, Rachel, my sweetie cutie pie. You and I shared many firsts together and you will always have a special place in my heart. I wish for you a blessed year ahead; one that is filled with adventure, thanksgiving and greater harmony with 弟弟!! You are a precious gift from Heaven and I pray to God to keep you, protect you and nurture you! May you be surrounded with God's favor and goodness. Enjoy the best year ahead! Have a blast!!

Love,
Mummy



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment